Why RawTil4? Because I'm just curious! I read almost everything on FreeLee the Banana Girl's blog and wanted to try this myself :)
- somewhere around 5 bananas (probably, I didn't count) blended up into nice cream w/ a little water and a tablespoon of raw cacao nibs
- I had one more banana after because why not?
- about 2 cups of (the crunchiest, juiciest) grapes and an apple
- I saved the dates for a snack later and ate another banana, hehehe :)
- why? because there's alllllways room
- I made some interesting pumpkin cookies the night before and, while I don't remember where I got the recipe, I kind of remember the ingredients: pumpkin, buckwheat pancake mix, graham crackers (oops), agave, coconut sugar, spices, and a touch of coconut oil :)
- oh, and I managed to polish off about four... in one sitting...
HOW IT WENT: Honestly, it went really well! I felt energized and focused all day - none of my meals felt heavy or greasy or protein-rich. I could tell I was hydrated (I peed like 12 times, sorry if that's TMI) and well-nourished. Towards the end of the day, I did feel hungrier than usual, so maybe I didn't eat enough for lunch? Either way, I tracked my calories to make sure I was eating enough calories and, to my surprise, I was! For now, I want to continue eating this way to see where it takes me :)