Preface: you will not see any 4/20 (or 4-20 or 420 or whatever it is) related "material" here.
4 bananas + 1 tbsp. chia seeds + 2 cups coffee with almond milk.
- I wasn't very hungry when I woke up, but I knew bananas for sure sounded good. No, I don't eat this everyday or very often for that matter, but when I crave it, I don't force my body to eat something else because that sound even sillier than four bananas do.
baked sweet potatoes (four small ones) + tahini + cinnamon + sea salt
- This combo is SO GOOD I cannot get over it. I always feel so satisfied :)
Lunch pt. 2 - mixed greens with dijon mustard + balsamic vinegar + tomatoes
- because I craved something fresh and crisp after those puh-taters.
Dinner (the ugliest ever)
Trader Joe's rice medley + broccoli + mixed greens + kale + Trader Joe's eggplant hummus + nooch + dijon mustard
- Such a weird combo, but so many flavors that all love one another so well.
- I don't know how much rice, but it was probably a little over 1 cup, plus 1/2 cup of lentils, and then a bunch of mixed greens and kale. Like my measurements? Good.
2 big ol' Medjool dates + a handful of date-oat pieces + a PB cookie Larabar (my favorite flavor)
- I'm surprised I had room for dessert after the massive dinner I had, but I guess there's always at least a tiny bit of room, right? Man I love dates :)
So, that's it for today! Comment below if you'd like to see more of these or more of anything in particular. Thanks for reading :)